Sunday, June 14, 2009

The Journey



















I have successfully shown horses in different disciplines and at different levels. I competed at the AQHA World Show level in 2 yr old Open Western Pleasure, Jr Western Riding and Jr. Trail. I was a finalist in all three events.


I have shown both my own horses as well as the horses that I have trained for my clients in A.Q.H.A. approved shows and circuits . My accomplishments include PCQHA yr. end championships in Jr. Western Riding, 2 yr. old Western Pleasure, Cow Palace, Grand National Horse Show Championships in 2 yr old Western Pleasure, Open Trail, and Hunter Hack. Gold n Grand Championships in Green Western Pleasure, and many open buckles in Hunter Under Saddle with client owned horses.


Below are a few photos of various horses in both English and Western classes, and Starring Version, aka Presley being shown this past summer in a halter class.


















No comments:

Post a Comment