Tuesday, August 11, 2009

August 11 ILDivo goes thru the truck wash

I have to share this story. IlDivo had a very adventurous day. I had to take my trailer down to the graphics design place for them to measure and make some signs advertising my sponsor. I decided to load him and then stop and ride at the arena on my way back and save some time.

Yesterday I had my trailer acid bathed at the truck stop. It's a special chemical they use on aluminum trailers to take off the dirt and residue from the roads.During the process it left some streaks on the sides where my name is on the trailer. I thought I would just go back there and have them look at it and see if they could remove whatever it is. To make my long story short the manager said, " lets just run it through again". I told him I had a horse in the trailer, he said, "that's OK". So, I closed the drop down windows and pulled through the truck wash. IlDivo handled it fantastic and now he has traveled to a new place, through the truck wash!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment