Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Saunya's thank you's to ALL 8/25/09




The last two weeks have been like a whirlwind or maybe a tornado. I am running out of time in more ways than one. I took IlDivo tothe Mustang Burro show at the Reno Livestock Event Center. Nothing like a horse show to show you what you need to work on. He is very afraid of horses coming at him or running up behind him. The indoor arena made him very nervous. The second day he was much better but still needs work on adjusting to new places and things. The one thing I did discover about him is that he is fearless when it comes to trail obstacles. The Prison inmate program had an awsome trail course set up. They were gracious enough to let me introduce ILDivo to the new obstacles. He was fantastic. He really seemed to enjoy the new things he was introduced to.

Our fund raiser activities have gone extremely well. There are so many people that I want to thank for their time, donations, sponsorships, rummage sales, computer skills, donations of items for our rummage sale and it goes on and on. I will list all names in my last blog before I leave for Fort Worth. What started out as one trainer, one wild horse, has turned out to be a HUGE community effort, some people I know, some I don't know but many have contributed. I am, at times, overwhelmed by all the help that I have received to get this pretty little " once wildone" to Fort Worth.

Terri Russell and Walker, her camerman, from KOLO 8 will be filming again this Friday evening. I think we will have another story airing soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment